I just updated via Flatpak and it produced GC 4.3.

Les

On 12/29/20 4:11 AM, David H wrote:
Michael,

Try https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/releases

Cheers David H.

On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 19:42, Michael Hendry <hendry.mich...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 29 Dec 2020, at 09:27, Alan A Holmes <gnuc...@alanaholmes.me.uk>
wrote:
Problems with the links for downloading the Windows version. The GitHub
link is incorrect, and the Sourceforge link is still making 4.3 available
for download.
The GitHub link should be :-

https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/releases/download/4.4/gnucash-4.4.setup.exe
(the first 4.4 was 4.3 in the original)
which does allow me to download 4.4.

It's possible that Apple macOS links will have the same problems, as
they appear similar.

Fully understandable, it looks like you had a bit of traumatic day John.
Hope you've had a good night's rest, after having your tipple of choice.
Happy New Year

Alan A Holmes
I’ve tried both options for the Mac included in Alan’s email, but neither
works:

Apple macOS:

https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/releases/download/4.3/Gnucash-Intel-4.4-1.dmg

https://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnucash/gnucash%20%28stable%29/4.4/Gnucash-Intel-4.4-1.dmg

The former results in a 404 error, the later gives me an error message
about 4.4.1 and offers me 4.3.1 instead

No rush to fix, but thought I should flag this up.

Hoping 2021 turns out better than its predecessor for all in the GC
community,

Michael