Hello,

My Cash Flow Report for 01/01/2021-12/31/2012 (or 01/01/2021-Today) shows wildly incorrect values, specifically the "Money In" and "Accounts Receivable" amounts. For example, in the complete Account display, Accounts Receivable shows X (which is correct). But in the Report, it shows a value larger than 10X.

I've been using the same Account for several years and never noticed such a problem. I played with the Options, to no avail.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.