I uninstalled GC via flatpak and then reinstalled it.  No difference.

Oh well.

Les

On 1/17/22 7:41 PM, David H wrote:
Hi Les,

No idea but I wouldn’t think so but it won’t hurt to try. I’ve been using the flat pack version on Ubuntu for ages now and also recently on Mint 20.3 without seeing any of the problems you seem to be having. Do you have any of these issues in other programs/apps ? Have you considered upgrading Linux Mint to see if that fixes the problem ?

Cheers David H.