On 2/23/22 07:23, Paul Kinzelman wrote:
The latter is certainly possible, but it's strange that this started with
gnucash, didn't happen with Quicken. But if nobody else has noticed
this, then maybe it is the latter. :-)

And I have NEVER connected it to my account, as you suggested,
I ALWAYS enter everything by hand.

Oh, and I'm using the Windows latest version.

A while ago, I remember seeing a number of transactions which were
marked as reconciled become unreconciled as well, and it balanced after
I checked them as reconciled again the next month.

The real kicker was the one item I noticed that came up reconciled
this month as tho I had done it last month. And I couldn't have done it
last month or else it would have been unbalanced. And the charge
was not on last month's statement.

But if nobody else has seen anything like this, maybe it is something
I'm doing. But it's strange that I never saw it with Quicken, thus my post.