Well, I see that you put a note in that section saying it didn't work in 4.6
last September, so you are already aware of this fact.

Since in my 17 years (!) of using gnucash I have never succeeded in creating or
even loading a custom report-- and believe me, there were times when I really
tried--I will not attempt to offer you advice with your custom report problem,
whatever it may turn out to be.

I *will* say that you'll have better success if you tell people what you're
trying to accomplish, and what specifically the problem is that you've
encountered. Telling us the page is broken is just noise and serves no purpose.

It's clear from the page history that you know how that content came into being
(i.e., Gnucash users), and also how it can be changed. So once you figure out
what does work, you can update the wiki for everyone else.