I am looking through the various reports and cannot see how to graph the price database for the various investment entries as a function of time.  So either I need to know how to export the price database to csv for import to a spreadsheet program, or I need to know how to do a line chart in GC for the database.  Any ideas on how to accomplish this?  Thanks. - Elmar