Op dinsdag 25 oktober 2022 14:02:28 CEST schreef Derek Atkins:
> Hi,
>
> I do not see a "make install" in here.
>
> You cannot run GnuCash from the build tree, you need to install it to run
> it.

That's actually no longer the case. With the switch to cmake the build system
has also been
transformed to be able to run GnuCash from the build tree.

In fact I do this all the time.

As for the original issue: do you have another gnucash installed somewhere ? Or
do you
have cached *.go files under
$HOME/.cache/guile/ccache/<guile version>/$HOME/Applications/
You may want to remove these just in case they are interfering. There's no
risk, they are just
cache files and will be recreated if needed.

Regards,

Geert