Here is a fast way to Reconcile everything (not what you asked for, but it
might help)

Reconcile
 "t" in Statement date == Today
 Left click OK
 Ctrl-A == Select All items in Funds In column
 Space == Mark as Reconciled
 Tab == Move to Funds Out column
 Ctrl-A == Select All items in Funds Out column
 Space == Mark as Reconciled
 Left click Finish