A week or two ago I managed to do something that meant invoices and bills
looked silly. Today I upgraded to GnuCash 4.13 on Windoze, and the problem
persisted. So I used the uninstall tool. That did not seem to delete all
the directories, so I deleted the directories C:\Program
Files(x86)\gnucash, as well as C:\Users\44719\AppData\Roading\GnuCash (For
reasons I don't know, my use id on this laptop seems to be 44719. That's
nothing specific to GnuCash).

Then I reinstalled GnuCash 4.13 again. The bills and invoices still looked
silly. So I created a new set of accounts, with some silly company names,
and still they look silly - see attachment.

I'm guessing there's some style sheet hiding somewhere, but I don't know
where it is.

BTW, I noticed that GnuCash version 4.13 does not have an uninstall
program, whereas version 4.12 has. I'm not sure if that's intentional or
not.

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Email: drkir...@kirkbymicrowave.co.uk Web:
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Kirkby Microwave Ltd (Tel 01621-680100 / +44 1621-680100)
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT.