On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:12:23 -0500
Jan via gnucash-user <gnucash-user@gnucash.org> wrote:

> I do have 20+ years of Quicken 2002 data (German Version), but only
> tried to upload 2022 to GnuCash via a QIF down-/upload. It ends
> abruptly (program vanishes completely) at the import step. The last
> message I see on the screen is "Transaction with no or only one
> associated account".

One method of approaching this is the binary split method.
Instead of all 2022, split it into two parts, try importing one.
If it fails, ignore it, and try the other one.
Split the one that fails...

Repeat until you find the problem, then deal with the problem.

We do suggest importing small files sequentially to train the
importer, so you may choose to stick with small files until 2022 is
finished.

Liz