Good afternoon

I've decided to do some exploration of the Reports option in GnuCash, specifically the Reports/Income & Expense/Profit & loss.

The default settings give me much of what I want but ...

I have two classes of Expenses, "Ordinary" and "Exceptional"; I want the full breakdown of the Exceptional expenses (which is provided) but I only need the total for the Ordinary expenses. After a few hours of clicking check boxes I've not been able to get what I want - is it possible?

I'm old enough it's not always possible to have what I want (and frankly I can live with what is provided) but it would be nice!

Thanks for any guidance

Eric