Hi.
Indeed, it does appear that www.gnucash.org lost its brain and, although
responding, is not the gnucash website.  I will notify Linas to ask what's
up.
As for # subscribers, we have a dozen lists with some overlapping
subscriptions, but there are over 2000 subscribers to gnucash-user.

-derek

On Fri, March 3, 2023 7:13 am, Brad Morrison wrote:
> Hi Ken, John, & all,
>
> I just tried the link that Ken provided and it took me to some "Apache2
> Ubuntu Default Page," but not the GnuCash homepage...?
>
> I also tried the link that John provided and that seems to work fine for
> the GnuCash homepage for me.
>
> Is anyone else having similar results?
>
> I would attach screenshots, but I don't know if the Mailman2 mailing
> list software allows for that - ? I am on the board of the North Bay
> Linux Users Group (NBLUG - https://nblug.org/) and we have gone through
> some transition difficulties in our recent upgrade from MailMan2 to
> MailMan3 (https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html), so when I
> saw that these GnuCash mailing lists are still using MailMan2
> (https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo) I made a mental note of
> that. Although with the amount of email traffic /volume that I have seen
> on this list, I am willing to bet that this list has far more
> subscribers than all of our NBLUG lists combined (we have about 250 on
> the 'talk' list and about 450 on the 'announce' list).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad
>
> On 2/21/23 21:00, Ken Pyzik wrote:
>> Tested it this evening - 9:00PM PST in the
>> US.www.gnucash.org<http://www.gnucash.org>  now appears to be working.
>> FYI.
>>
>> Ken

> On 2/19/23 15:40, John Ralls wrote:
>> As most everyone already knowswww.gnucash.org  has been offline since 11
>> February because Linas Vepstas lost internet access and his ISP, Grande
>> Networks in Austin, TX, has not fixed it.
>>
>> To provide replacement service until Linas gets back online we've set up
>> an alternate site,https://code.gnucash.org/website/.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com