In the scheduled transaction editor, in the Frequency tab, in the box under the
Daily/weekly/monthly/yearly drop down menu there is a box where you can set
“Every {number} [time period]

on the next line, it says “On the” [drop down menu] “except on weekends”
[another drop down menu]

At the bottom of the long list in the first of those drop down menus, you can
choose 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th [pick a day of the week]

--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com