Op donderdag 30 maart 2023 23:06:36 CEST schreef Dale Alspach:
> What if there is no more to type?
> Example: I enter ONG
> That is exactly what I want. The list includes Amanda Szongo, all
> possibities including words such as long, e.g., long term care. The
> highlighted entry is Amand Szongo so I cannot just hit tab. How do I move
> the cursor off the description ? I don't want to scroll through a list for
> something that is already in the field.
> I have not played with this or searched the documentation, so there may be
> something simple.
> For me it would help if the matching assumed that I was typing the first
> few characters.
> Dale

I think you make a valid point here. Perhaps the filter code should prefer
exact matches over
partial matches for sorting rather than just alphabetically ? Using your
example, if previous
descriptions exist for "ONG" and for "Amazon Szongo", and you type "ONG", then
ONG
should be first in the list.

Regards,

Geert