That's unfortunately not related. The warning about the magic bytes has nothing
to do with
recompilation attempts and is still present. I have removed that part from the
sample.

As for the warning itself. It's harmless, albeit annoying when using
gnucash-cli from flatpak.

Feel free to report it as a bug in our bugzilla instance against the
packaging/flatpak
component.

Thanks,

Geert