Forwarding to list so others following the thread can keep up...

Regards,

Geert

----------  Doorgestuurd bericht  ----------

Onderwerp: Re: [GNC] Save button never seems to activate anymore
Datum: dinsdag 11 april 2023, 12:13:59 CEST
Van: G R Hewitt <hewit...@gmail.com>
Aan: Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be>

Thanks Geert,
You could be right, I 'Saved As' before trying something out and it went
pear-shaped
so reloaded my 'Saved As'.
On checking just now I can see that the default 'Save As' is 'xml', which I
didn't notice;
which also means I have been using xml, when all the time I though it was
sqlite - which explains a few things.