On Tue, 18 Apr 2023, david whiting wrote:

One way you can do this is to save your gnucash file in sqlite format (if
you don't use that already)...

David,

I've been using SQLite for a very long time so I can easily work with single
tables. Now, I'm using the default database.

It won't be in the right format to import, so you'll
need to open it in a spreadsheet program and move some columns around and
delete some columns that aren't needed. You can see the import format
here:
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v4/C/gnucash-guide/busnss-imp-customer-vendor.html

Thanks very much.

Regards,