Hi Joseph,

Can you be a bit more precise here ? What steps have you taken to import (which
menu
item you started from, which options in the importer did you tweak, what do you
see on
screen at the spot you get stuck,...)

Regards,

Geert

Op maandag 24 april 2023 22:39:18 CEST schreef Joseph St. Denis via
gnucash-user: