Indeed. I have looked at the build failure, which is a bit odd. It complains
about a
directory already existing while installing the Portuguese documentation.

I have checked all changes between the 5.0 release and the 5.1 release, but I
don't see
any change that could trigger this.

So instead I have restarted the build and it seems to pass now. Flathub is
currently
committing the successful builds. So in a few hours the new version should be
available
there.

Regards,

Geert