Op donderdag 4 mei 2023 21:40:14 CEST schreef Carsten Hütter:
> Am 02.05.23 um 14:49 schrieb Adrien Monteleone:
> > If 4.14 is not available in your distro's repos, you can certainly use
> > the flatpak. You should probably remove 5.0 though first.
>
> Sadly, code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak/maint/ does not list 4.14. The
> latest one is 4.13-164 from 2023-03-18. Later build logs tell me:
> "error: Writing content object: min-free-space-percent '3%' would be
> exceeded, at least 143.4 kB requested". So the latest maint branch
> versions are missing, including 4.14. But I'm fine with 4.13-164 as a
> fallback.

The nightly builds are not releases, though you can of course use them in the
way you describe.

The releases on the other hand are found on flathub. And while not obvious
from their website you can install older versions from there as well from the
command line.

Our wiki explains how you can do this:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Flatpak#Getting_Older_Releaseses

Regards,