I do not have a different PC.

Les

On 6/2/23 10:14, Mark at Lorimark wrote:
Hi Les,

Can you try opening the file with a different PC?

~mark

On 6/2/23 10:04, Les wrote:
Hi all:

I opened my accounts this morning and all that is displayed are the top levels. (There are no offsets  being displayed).  How to fix?  I am using Linux Mint 21.0 and the source of Gnucash is flatpak. I have closed and reopened the accounts without any change.

Thanks for any assistance.

Les