On Sunday, 18 June 2023 03:06:28 BST Karl May wrote:

> Any suggestions how this can be automated such that the default is a
> transaction split and application of a default GST rate?
>
> Thanks

Hi Karl,

If your "random" transactions are mostly from a regular set of suppliers, then
I truly think that your best route is to enter the transactions manually and
not do the import.

Autofill will do a lot of the heavy lifting and create the splits ready for you
to bash the numbers in, on the 2nd and following transactions for any given
supplier.

there is no other "more automated" way that I know of.

HTH,
Maf.