> On Jul 22, 2023, at 5:15 PM, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 14:25:38 -0700
> Steve Butler <stephen.m.butle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> First I would upgrade those 191 packages.
>>
>> sudo apt update
>> sudo apt upgrade
>>
>> Make sure everything upgradable was upgraded.
>>
>> Check that you have build-essentials.
>
> May I suggest checking what would happen if you did upgrade first?
> sudo apt update
> sudo apt -s upgrade

It won't help. Ubuntu doesn't update Gwenhywfar and AQBanking post-release, and
they're not in focal-backports. Gwen 5.6.0 and AQBanking 6.2.10 are in Debian's
buster-backports (https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/) so you could see
if you can install them from there.

If that fails they're both pretty easy to build from source. Download from
https://www.aquamaniac.com.

Regards,
John Ralls