Try this: Open a Strawberry Perl shell, and run

C:\Windows>set ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY=A1B2C3D4E5
C:\Windows>c:\Strawberry\cpan\build\Finance-Quote-1.57-0\Examples\stockdump.pl
alphavantage QQQ

If you still get the "Can't get an undefined value" error you have good reason
to open an issue at https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/issues.

If not there's more to investigate here.

Regards,
John Ralls