Sorry, that's beyond my Mac knowledge.
Hopefully a Mac user will be able to answer that for you.
My GUESS is that you just need to File -> Save As and select your iCloud
Drive Folder.  And then on the other computer File -> Open and select it.

Just be careful that only ONE computer has the file open at a time, and
that you shut down GnuCash every time before you open it on another
computer.

Also, I don't know what the cache coherency delay is on iCloud Drive, so
you may need to wait for the files to sync every time you use them.

If you fail to wait, or if you fail to use it one-at-a-time, you can
overwrite and lose data.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com