Several option:

1. If you remember where you stored your gnucash data file on the old computer,
use your
system's file manager to copy it to the new computer (either via a network
share, cloud drive
or usb stick. Then on the new computer, start gnucash and use File->Open to
locate your
gnucash data file.

2. If you don't remember where you stored it, open gnucash on your old computer
and
select save as... From there you can either detect where you stored your
gnucash data file
originally, or simply save a copy somewhere you can find it later. The take
step one above to
complete the migration.

Note that besides your data file there are a few files that are managed by
gnucash directly
which you also might want to copy over. They have for example your saved
reports and such.
Under Windows these are stored under
%APPDATA%\gnucash

Regards,