On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 14:08:49 +1000
David Cousens <davidcousen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have to confess I don't know where that info is hiding. I tried
> changing the format from the default locale for the date but couldn't
> see anything changing in the .gcm file. Same for invoice number.
> John may be able to tell us where the various bits of info go. I used
> "find - mmin -120" to try and locate any files which had changed in
> the last 120 min with no luck. if we can get the info then I can try
> updating the wiki and work longer term perhaps on getting that info
> into the documentation.
>
> David

I just don't know, and having used rsync -av to move everything, I am
not sure what has been missed. If the data has moved in the upgrade I
can understand that my method may have not been a sure method of data
transfer when changing computers.

Certainly once we have the data we can update the documentation.

Liz