Hello,

I'm using GNUCash 5.4, flathugb 5.4.1, finance quote 1.58 on Ubuntu
23.04.

I edited the template for invoices successfully.  However, when I go to
a customer account and go to print an invoice, it changes to the
default invoice template every time.

I've made the changes under Options and Applied / hit OK.  I've tried
Save Config, but alas it does not stick.

How can I make it so when I print an invoice it will use my selected
template every time by default?

Thanks,
Alan