Nearly all of the columns just summarize information that is sourced from
other parts of the Database.   Several show information that comes from the
Account editor, so that information can be edited there.  If you have a
question about certain columns, ask the question here.  Many of us are glad
to help.

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 9:36 PM Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> wrote:

> No there is not an easy way to rename them. If it is a translation
> issue, consider looking into how to go about suggesting an improvement.
>
> Otherwise, you'd have to change the label(s) in the source and build it
> yourself.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> On 10/10/23 1:45 PM, Jose Fuenzalida wrote:
> > I just learnt that I can add more columns to the account page by
> clicking on
> > the triangle on the right top of the account page, is there a way to
> rename
> > any column and how do I access the info if I need to change it .

David Carlson