Hi Guys, please help me!

I have MacBook Pro m3 with macOS Sonome. I followed the instructions in wiki
page of Gnucash to install the Finance::Quote. I use this command in terminal :

sudo ARCHFLAGS='-arch arm64 -arch arm64e -arch x86_64'
/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-update

The command installs several packages in pearl 5.3 folder but didn’t install
Finance::Quote. Debugging the code I found that I can’t install the package
LWP::Protocol::https.

Has anyone had a problem like this?

Thanks

Gustavo