I am rationalising my accounting in Gnucash and have previously had one instance of Gnucash for each year.  I now would like to load an eyara into the current year.  I have exported the earlier year as a csv file (I have used semi-colons instead of commas) but when I go to the current year to import it does not seem to be a possibility. It appears as though I must in some way edit the exported file in order to import it.

Both the earlier year and the current year have the same account list.  I am using Build ID: 4.12+(2022-09-24).

I'd appreciate a hint on what I might be missing.

Regards

James Wilde