That message is usually indicating you have the file saved in a database format rather than the default XML, and you don't have the proper database drivers installed. If you recently tried to save your file in one of those formats, this could be the cause. If not, then someone else might have some ideas. (I personally don't regularly use Windows and even then, not with GnuCash, sorry.)

Additionally, your error message shows the filename of your book you are trying to open, and that reflects you are trying to open a backup of a book called "send".

How did you start GnuCash? Did you launch the app from an application shortcut, or did you attempt to double-click the file you wanted to open?

If the latter, try just launching GnuCash by itself, as it will always open the last used file. (assuming that is the file you want)

You may have also just accidentally double-clicked on the wrong file. But if that is your book, or you think it is, and it is the one you've been working in, then you might have a problem in that it is a backup, not the original file. Double check that its last modified date is 1/24/2016 at 5:09pm. If the modified time is more recent, then you've been working in that backup file. The numbers in that file name indicate it was created as a backup on 1/24/2016 at 17:09:05 and the original file was named 'send'.

The problem with working in a backup file is that if you *also* were sometimes working in the original file, the two have now diverged and do not contain the same transactions. If you've ever notice that it seemed transactions you thought you entered were missing, that would be a sign you were working in two different files each time. If that turns out to be the case (I hope not!) it can be resolved, but will take some time and tedious work depending on how much divergence there is between the two files.