That's a fairly broad question, and I'm not clear *exactly* what you mean by 'visualize' 'map out' and 'tweak'.

GnuCash does have a Budget module that works much like a spreadsheet.

Various Reports, Charts & Graphs are available based on the budget and can compare actuals as well as show variance to the budget and YTD numbers to measure your adherence to it.