Hello,

I'm attempting to import transactions from a credit card QFX file /
Quicken format.

I have the pre-entered transaction as 'LEGO' in the amount of 45.14.
The imported transaction is "LEGO Enfeild CT" in the amount of 45.14.

Gnucash thinks these are not the same - and there are a number of other
transactions that are the same way.  How can I manually match these? or
adjust it so they match?

Thanks,

Alan