Jeffrey,

My regular procedure involves intentionally deleting some OFX imported
transactions after I have replaced them with transactions that have more
detailed descriptions and I have found that if I re-run an old OFX import
file, those transactions will import again.  So in your case, I would
expect missing transactions to re-appear without any special editing of the
import files.  Because I have the room on my backup devices, I never delete
old OFX files, I just move them to different folders.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 11:23 PM jeffrey black <beastmaster...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not going into great detail here but I had a surge suppressor  strip
> explode when I turned it off.  It is way out of its warranty period so no
> help there. It fried my server, laptop, printer, 3 external drives, 3 USB
> Backuo drives, and 2 SSD drives ( which i just found out are
> non-recoverable , period).  But thankfully not the drives my GNC datafiles
> were on.
>
> Anyways, my question to the GNC community is that I imported an account
> via OFX and forgot to reconcile it.  Know I find out that there are several
> hundred transactions that were never imported.
>
> How can I convince  GNC to import the missing transactions via OFX?  And
> do not ask me which version of GNC I was running because I do not remember
> and cannot access that drive.  98% of the time I was running GNC under
> Ubuntu (I hate  WindoZe and very seldom use it).
>
> --  Jeffrey  Black, M.B.A.
>
> (Forgive my poor spelling and explanation. These little keyboards on a
> phone are too small for my fumble fingers.  And spell check cannot spelll
> any better than I can.  I'm still trying to setup a new server and a new
> network.)
>
> -- Jeffrey Black, M.B.A.
>

> Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

David Carlson