And I'm pretty sure there is a bug filed on it.

On 2/24/24 2:14 PM, David H wrote:
Thank you for that as I don't think that in 10 or more years of using
Gnucash that I've realised that it is a drop down list :-)  I've always
been puzzled as to why it always shows a zero amount for "$, Grand Total"
on the left hand side when in actual fact this is just displaying the
currency or category the  Net Asset and Profits are displayed in.