When the income statement is first run, it is including the hidden account. (but is not supposed to) Toggling the radio button is apparently 'fixing' this to work as intended.

Therefore since the initial behavior is not as designed, I'd call it a bug.

I just tested this on a Mac and it is working as you describe, so not specific to OS.