You could try: sudo arch -arch x86_64 cpan -f JSON::Parse

You definitely need the x86_64 version of Perl modules for use with gnucash on
Macs with Apple silicon cpus (M1, M2, M3) because gnucash is running in
rosetta. I think if you tried the gnc-fq-udate first, you may have satisfied
the requirement for everything except JSON::Parse.

I my command, I’m not sure you need the “arch” without the - sign. But you do
need the “-f” (force) instead of the plain “-i” (install) because you already
have a version of JSON::Parse installed, and the installer then ignores the
arch difference and says you’re OK.

--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com