Abe, next time, please start a new thread by sending a new message to the list rather than replying to someone else's.

As for how to get reports into Calc, I usually copy/paste, but you can also just 'open' the exported report, or you can 'insert sheet from file' into an existing workbook. (again, choosing the exported report) When exporting, it probably wouldn't hurt to use an .html filename extension.

I have in a few reports seen some alignment issues, but that was due to special padding used by that particular report rather than a cleaner HTML. I think I filed a bug on it.

Otherwise, I've had no issues bringing them into Calc.