I was running my usual reports for the month and was surprised at some of
the totals.

Turns out I have some expenses on the first of February and the first of
March and both get pulled in when I choose "Beginning of last month" and
"End of last month" as the report range. This affects both the Transaction
report and the Income statement. I have not tried others. I assume this
might be due to some weirdness on the leap day? Are others seeing this?

I'm running GnuCash 5.4 Flatpak on Ubuntu, though I am running 5.3 on
another system due to strangeness. Is this something that was fixed in 5.5?
(I'm holding off upgrading till the next release comes out because I use
lots of scheduled transactions.) I saw something about leap years was fixed
in 5.5 but I don't think this is it. Just asking for confirmation before
filing a bug report.