I'm having trouble trying to tell gnucash-cli -Q get which provider to use.  I
want it to use yahoo_json, which is what I have set up in the Security Editor
("Yahoo as JSON" for single quote source)

When I do get it to run, it looks like it's getting the data from AlphaVantage
as I get the following Warning message:
WARN <gnc.price-quotes> [GncFQQuoteSource::GncFQQuoteSource()] No Alpha Vantage
API key set, currency quotes and other AlphaVantage based quotes won't work.

It did work as I only have three securities at the moment.  So, how do I
specify yahoo_json on the command line or is the warning spurious?

BTW, I really had a hard time getting the command to run properly on windows.
Perhaps I'm dumb, but the online places give no examples of what a properly
formatted command to look like.  I did, however get the command to run and it
did update my file.

Here's what I discovered.  Perhaps useful to someone in the future.

Apparently the datafile specification won't allow specifying the drive as I get
this error:  failed to get_backend using access method "O"
I don't know if it would have handled a path specification, but since I had to
change to a different drive anyway, I changed my command window to the location
where the file resides.
Further, the datafile name wants the entire name with the suffix (so
<datafilename>.gnucash)
This resulted in a command line which looked like this:  "C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash-cli.exe" -Q info  <-- case matters for the -Q
This resulted in output so I did that right
Continued on to use the get and ended up with: "C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash-cli.exe" -Q  get "<datafilename>.gnucash"
and that did update my datafile albeit with the warning above.

Thanks to all developers and the users of GNUcash
-greg