Hi.  I am a reasonably new (last 6 months) user of gnucash.  I am using
version 5.3 on Windows 10.  I am not getting online quotes but I own
various *private *securities, for which I manually enter prices, either in
the register as I make capital calls or receive distributions, or in the
Price Database itself, when the Fund manager tells me the valuation has
changed.  I own two funds from the same manager and I created Securities
for them on the same dates when I first set up gnucash.  I created both
(let's call them XYZ Fund 1 and XYZ Fund 2) in the same Namespace that I
called Private Funds.  I named the two securities XYZ Fund 1 and XYZ Fund
2.  I created (fake) symbols and display symbols for them, which, again,
are XYZ Fund 1 and XYZ Fund 2.  I have been entering transaction for each
for the last few months and both appear priced/valued correctly (with the
correct # of shares and the correct valuation) in the Accounts tab.

The issue is that while both securities appear in the Tools/Securities
Editor, only XYZ Fund 1 appears in the Tools/Price Database.  I've looked
carefully and didn't mis-name one into the wrong Namespace or anything else
I can see.  Any ideas why this might happen and how to fix?

Much appreciated...