Back on 3/11 I sent 2 emails about issues with imports.  Neither received any

  1.
There were many receipts from the same vendor.  It matched the 1st to an entry
that was already reconciled, which to me doesn't make sense, am I wrong?  Every
entry after that was then matched to an earlier transaction. I was able to
change these to the correct transaction.  BTW they all had the same value or $
amount that is why they matched.  If the 1st had not been matched to a
reconciled transaction they would have all been OK this month.
  2.
When importing an OFX/QFX file you have the option to reconcile after matching,
but in the case of a CSV import, it does not give you that option.  Is there a
logical reason why not?

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam