Unsurprising, but no, or at least, not yet.

They don't need to subscribe, it's all publicly available information:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2024-April/111555.html

Lax IT security by various of my service providers has exposed my email address and many more personal details to the world at large over the years, resulting in at times an avalanche of dodgy emails.

Sign of the times, the only protection is to register a new email address.

}8--((

Regards

Geoff
=====
P.S.  Hope you appreciate the ASCII emojis ;--))