From: gnucash-user
[mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+fromvendor=outtacyte....@gnucash.org] On Behalf Of
Bruce Schuck
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2024 6:35 PM
To: GnuCash User
Subject: [GNC] Finance::Quote Pre-Release 1.61_02 Uploaded to CPAN

Greetings,

Finance::Quote v1.61_02 has been uploaded to CPAN.

Changes since 1.61

* Modified yahooJSON.pm module in order handle EU consent redirects better.

* TwelveData.pm - Added "last" to data being returned. The method
"twelvedata" was returning a value for "close". GnuCash expects "last"
or "price" in order to utilize the quote data.

* BorsaItaliana.pm - New module for Borsa Italiana, Italian traded bonds
using ISIN

* YahooWeb.pm - Issue #377. Modified YahooWeb to account for changes
from Yahoo.

Using cpan or cpanm, install "BPSCHUCK/Finance-Quote-1.61_02.tar.gz".

TwelveData has data for US and foreign exchanges. It does require an API
key from https://twelvedata.com/.

Another option for retrieving US quotes is MarketWatch. No API key needed.

I'm still trying to resurrect the Fool module. But hit another wall when
getting "too many requests" after only a half dozen requests. Even when
spaced out at 20 seconds per request.

Thank you.

Bruce S.