What version of GnuCash and what OS?

I just created a PDF output via the 'Print to File' option in landscape just fine using GnuCash v5.5 on MacOS Monterey v12.7.4.

On 4/30/24 8:02 AM, Tom Balazs wrote:
Right now I'm struggling with the Income and Expense Line Chart. I want to
print it out to show it to my partner. When I choose to print landscape, it
still prints portrait, and it cuts off the edges. Trying various save and
export methods have not yielded better results.