Hi Scott,

I am running a flatpak version and so launching through that. I added a 'shortcut' to my start-menu so that I could launch the program. The shortcut uses a script file at ~/bin/gnuchash.sh

Here is the script file contents;

11:03 AM mark@nixhp:~/bin $ cat gnucash.sh WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1 flatpak run org.gnucash.GnuCash

That resolved my blank-report issue without mucking with the nvidia driver.

~mark petryk
~w:http://www.lorimarksolutions.com