Please remember to hit reply-all or reply-list so others can participate and benefit from the discussion.

-----
While you can't delete an Invoice/Bill, you can reuse them.

When I end up in such a situation, I change the document ID to "Use Next" so I can find it easily, and then simply edit it as needed before posting.