Hello Ramon,
GnuPG really won't help you there, unless person other-side has way to verify your signature. As GnuPG is just a standard command line program, technologically speaking, as long as the mail server allows, it should be able to sign the E-mail automatically. So it is probably technically possible, however, if it is useful or not would be another question...
--
Hideki Saito

Hi,
I'm receiving a lot of spam in  my old email account...
I'm even receiving emails with my own old email as sender!! :-(

Is it a way to tell the sysadmin of this email provider to add some kind of scripts for automatic sign all the outgoing emails (in the name of the department)?
Or maybe the solution has nothing to do with GPG?

Thanks

___
ramon