Hello all,
thanks a lot for that! Actually, I'm quite flattered by the amount of encrypted
messages that came in over the last few minutes from all of you who wanted to
help, I honestly wouldn't have expected so much feedback! I'll definitely reply
to all of you who took the time and effort to reply to me with an encrypted
message so that I could try and decrypt it in order to make it readable.
Actually, I succeeded in decrypting all of them, but the exercise also showed
that my workaround is far from being flawless. Nevertheless, it's been a lot of
fun reading all the messages that ended up in my inbox, and I'll definitely
reply during the next few hours!!! This is a great community, and I'm really
glad that I'm now part of it - keep up the great work everyone!!! :-)
Best wishes,
Robin.